Rashes popping on skin, bites on toes, fingers, elbow, red and swollen. Any ideas?

I have random rashes popping up on my skin. I initially thought they were bed bugs because they look like individual little bumps/bites. I have checked my bed and my home and have not seen any. They are small clusters of "bites" about 1" in diameter. I have had these bites on my toes, my fingers, my shoulder, my elbow, and have a single one on my face. I have had weird dry skin before, but it usually stays within one area of my body (was on my shin/leg in the past) They itch, they get red, and swollen, but they go away after 2-3 days. Please help :)
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013