Rashes on upper chest, neck, arms, legs after taking Trileptal, prozac. Is it drug rash?

I had been on Topomax 300mg for about 5 years along with Zoloft 200mg. I went to a new doctor and he switched me to Trileptal 900mg and Prozac 60mg. Although the confusion, dizziness and "fuzzy brain" side effects of Topamax have ended, I now have a very ugly rash on my upper chest/neck, arms, legs and back of my hands. I went to a dermatologist and he is not sure that the rash is caused by Trileptal because it started about 2 months after I changed medications and it is not all over - just on my extremities. Could it still be a drug rash?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013