Rashes on the vagina causing irritation, peeling of skin post menses. Remedy?

hi, i m joanna from dubai, this past menstration.. i got a really bad rashes on vagina maybe because of the pads that i am wearing... then after my menstration, the irritation is still here and my vaigan starts to peel... this is the first time that i experience this kind of rashes... i mean, yeah i got rashes before because of the pads but after my menstration finished... rashes disappears quickly! help i am so worry and embarrased...
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012