Rashes on the testicles, lower stomach and penis after having intercourse. Reason?

Hi. Everytime me and my girlfriend have sex I get a rash on my legs next to my testicals and on my lower stomach just above my penis . So we stopping having sex and she went to get checked. We are waiting on the results. So the other day I fingered her with multiple fingers and now the top of my hand and in between my knuckles and where my fingers bend has the same type of rash. They are starting to develop white heads and the are swollen and itchy real bad. Also my penis gets extremely dry and cracks after unprotected sex with her and it takes weeks to heal. When it does heal and we have sex again I either get a rash, extremely dry and cracked skin on my penis or both. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013