Rashes on the inner thigh, sticky feeling in the groin area, swelling in the rectum. Do I have herpes?

I am almost a 100% sure I have herpes . I was with girl who admitted she had it after about 2 years of dating. Had and have all the symptoms. Went to a doctor at the time who thought it was an ingrown hair that got infected. That was before my girlfriend told me she had it. But the symptoms come back they are very minor and happen a few times a year mostly at the region above my genitals. Because I wore condoms so it doesn t occur on my penis. I had a couple questions. I also am getting a cresent shaped rash on my inner thigh and that is usually starts with a sticky feeling in my groin region and sometimes swelling in my rectum . Are these all related or could it be jock itch? Also school of thought on getting on medication?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013