Rashes on the face, sleeplessness. Smoked crystal meth and poppers. Any solution for this?

Hello! I have tried Crystal Meth for the very first time last Friday and I´ve been not able to sleep since then. My partner told me that it was "tina" and it would help us to relax muscles and it was sort of pain killer. There was a friend of him that came and brought two small plastic bags with that crystal. We smoked the two bags and I didn´t feel nothing extraordinary. I am still awaken since then. I started to google and discovered that those crystal were the horrible street drug. I am just waiting to become to the normality and I am completely off of drugs of any kind. I have a concern and this is that I have a rash in my face. I wonder if it´s a crystal meth´s side effect. I forgot to mention that there were poppers too and I inhale twice. Supposedly it was completely harmless. Well, I feel really upset with myself and it will be the last time I don´t google before I am offered some strange product.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013