Rashes on the arms after using a new body scrub. Altered taste in the mouth, high body temperature. Toxins from yoga?

I did yoga yesterday in a 94 degree room with a long sleeved shirt. I got in the shower, used a new body salt scrub, and I immediately broke out in a rash on both arms. I was worried it was shingles , but it looks more like a heat rash. I have felt a little funny since I broke out. Weird taste in my mouth, I felt like my body temp is rising, but no fever . I almost feel like it might be toxins from the yoga. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013