Rashes on the arms after changing medication to atorvastatin. On novomix insulin and aspirin. Suggestions?

My wife has a rash on both arms and on her back the chemist change her libitor tablets to Atorvastatin 10mg also change tablets Amlooipine (asMaleate 5mg 1/2 in morning 1/2 night which of these tablets could be affecting her
rash has only started since the change of tablets She also is on insulen Novomix 86 Morning 10 Lunch 66night
Diarformin1000mg morning & night Metoprolol 50mg 1/2 twice a day Amlo 5 1/2 tab at night Was lipitor 10mg at night
chanded to Lorstat 10 Vitamin D3 Metrol 50mg 1/2 morn 1/2 night Asprin spren 100 1tab in morn 2 fish oil tablets
per day
I look forward to your advise Tony
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013