Rashes on the anus, pain during bowel movement. Hemorrhoid diagnosed. On treatment for yeast infection

In September I started with pain while having bowel movement and some bleeding. A small rash started on my butt checks. I went to my primary care...He said hemorroid...Gave me a cream and suppository. It did not heal. He said to see Gastro.... Gastro said anal fissures with rash....He had me doing stool softners....This did not get better so he sent me to Surgeon....By this time it is January....Surgeon says the rash is very bad and suggests desitin and the powder fiber stuff....Desitin made everything worse....Went to clinic where Doc thought yeast infection. My white blood count was high but culture came back normal. She gave me yeast infection cream and treated me for pinworms(just in case).....Still no relief....Help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013