Rashes on stomach and face which appeared after black eye. No medication taken. what it could be?

Hi i am a 23 year old male. I have a small round rash on my stomach and to smaller round rashes below and about it. I also have 3 what looks like burst blood vessels on my face. This first blood vessel appeard after a black eye and the other 2 have recently appeard. I have had the rash on my stomach for over 12 months now and it is sometimes itchy. I don't take medication for anything. Do u have any ideas what it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013