Rashes on penis, itching, white layer around penis with bad smell. Used antibiotics, no help. Solution?

I am getting rashes under foreskin and on head of pennis.By putting few ciprofloxacin eye drops it cures within two days.But it reappears within a month.Used anti biotics prescribed by dermatologists.used medicines fro fungal infection but no use.some times the rashes are severe with irritation ,itching and a thin white layer forms with some bad serious it is?.I have to share common laundry as i am travelling part of my profession.Never had any strange relations.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012