Rashes on penis head, skin peeling. Using clotrimazole, daktarin. Negative STD tests. Suggestions?

I have a red rash on the head of my penis , sometimes the skin peels off when I wash it. I have had tests done and I have no std s. I have been using clotrimazole and daktarin gold creams but once stopped the redness comes back. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I live in xxxxx at te moment so things are a bit difficult to find an English speaking doctor.This has been going of for a few months now.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013