Rashes on penis head. No relief with medications. Had unprotected anal sex. Reason for rashes?

Hi, doctor, I have been facing penis head rashes this past one month. I have been to town hospital for 3 times. Test like gram negative diplococci, VDRL , TPHA and urine test, I was cleared with no positive results. I was firstly prescribed 100mg doxycycline taking twice per day for a week, but the rashes didnt go away. 1g of Azithromycin was prescribed by the doctor in single dose and the rashes still there. For the last time i visit the hospital, 100mg doxycycline for a week was again prescribed to me and today is the second day of the week, i still see no progress of the problem. The rashes on my penis head was on the gland but not at the tip. They are flat , reddish, painless, not itchy, flattened (some raised from surface a bit). There are no rashes on the other part of my body. There is no pain in urinating and no discharge. My testis and scrotum have no pain at all. What could this be? I had an unprotected anal sex in one night stand one month ago. What could be the rashes be? Read more: Sexual Health - Men Forum - Sexual Health - Men Question WWW.WWWW.WW Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012