Rashes on penis head. Cured after taking medicine. Reappears again. Diagnosed as genital candidiasis. Advice?

i (35years) have rashes on my penis-prepause since 8 years. I have tried many ointment like betnovate m, ketakenazole, miconazole , clotimazole & amlorofine. When i start treament recommended by doctors, such as cream & oral medication, its rases disappears for few days but again and again it appears. i and my wife was also treated by antifungal and then after i used to use condom for intercouse. i am no dibetic my fasting is 108 and pp is 124. I always cleans private part with plain water and soft soaps. Pl. guide me what to do. doctor diagnosed me is genital candidiasis . It completely clears when i use raw garlic but again appears. Now a days very little pimples present on shaft with no burning. i am very frustrated because same problem transfered in my wife when she uses antifungals she cures but few days after rashes itching occurs. abc mumbai India
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012