Rashes on penis after sex, blisters with fluid inside, pain in scortum and anus. Should go for circumcision?

Hello,I get rashes my penis after sex.They are kind of tiny blisters actually with some clear fluids inside.Normaly i get some dull pain on the area between the base of the scottrum and anus ,aferward the blisters appear and bust after afew days.If i have sex during this period the scars develop into a sore.I have had all sort of test done but was told foresking react to extreme wetness ie when you use a condom.of late I ve noticed the condition presents after I mastubate.My doctor recommends cicumcision.....What is your opinion?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012