Rashes on legs, spreading throughout body around eyes. Put prednisone, steroid injections. Treatment?

Hi i am 29 male. I have had a rash on lower legs that has,spread throughout my body past few days was even around my eyes and today i woke up to oozing on my gr TVoin area i ve been to er and family dr. Ive been put on prednisone had steroid injection and antihistamines. Steroids helped but it comes back once im off them i was given chlindamycin but got severe diharrea from it and was taken off but not given anything else what can this be
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013