Rashes on legs and hands, itching, biting sensation, swelling in abdominal area. On antibiotics. Is it fluke or contact dermatitis?

I believe I have some type of "fluke" infestation but the doctors around here in Austin, Tx area have not been able to identify the parasite despite testing. I was pretty bad off initially and had all the symptoms of it(Flukes) the chaffing of my sides, the red dots along my legs, rash around my neck, an itching biting sensation all over my body, a stay in Puerto Rico(awhile back), coughing up some type of "lung worm"/ defecating some, a Swollen Abdominal area, ect.. Despite all of my symptoms and even samples of what ever "parasite" it is that I have, they did nothing but prescribe me antibiotics and not even the right ones on top of that. So I decided to treat myself, when I first started itching I thought it might be scabies because I've had those to many times to count and thus treated what I thought was with "Ivermectin" with no results and let the DOCTORS know this. I brought in "SAMPLES" of what bug it was and showed them but I'm positive they didn't run the right tests and all they did was a blood sample, at the last hospital/ a fecal at the third, ONCE AGAIN "DESPITE AN ONSITE VIEW OF WHAT EVER THIS IS/ WAS),(I wrote a complaint, that's all I could do, I'm still coughing up some type of bug! I started treatment of this myself and have manged to get my abdominal swelling to go down with "pet meds" but have had no luck with the "?" being secreted from my lungs/ still defecated out but in less numbers.
COULD YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND CHECK OUT, ( YYYY@YYYY ) and please try to help me identify what even that thing is and give me some advice on getting that "Insect" diagnosed, please. on my page there are some public pictures of those things, one from currently and a few others from back in January when I first pulled one from my ears and nose along with a few current ones from recently. Some how I don't think this is "CONTACT DERMATITIS" like I was diagnosed due to the specimens I produced at my E.R. visits to the doctors and would like you to take a look at them but hey what to I know, I'm not a doctor........

Thank You.

Sincerely,
W.J. Stasko
Leander, Tx 0000
(512) 260-8888
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013