Rashes on legs. Itchy. Redness. No help with ointments. Sexually active. What could it be?

Hey, Last weeks some small rashes appeared on my legs ( where my balls skin touches the legs) it was small but got bigger and now is the size of for finger( exactly where the skins interact ) It is itchy and in the middle of it looks brown around this re area are red pimples . i used *fucidin and * Clotrimazole for few days but they only solve the itchiness, but cant see the red area get any better, i shall mention that i am sexually Active. and i realized this rashes since last friday after a Boat party and then after party was on the beach side...
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013