Rashes on leg, felt dizzy. Rashes disappeared by some time. What it could be?

I am a High School Cross Country coach, and I have a runner who developed a rash on her lower legs last week during practice. About 10 minutes after seeing the rash, she had to step off of the course because she was getting really dizzy. I immediately called her parents to come, and they took her to the Dr. and they weren t able to find anything because the rash had already disappeared by the time they got to the hospital. Do you have any ideas what this could be? It happened again this evening at practice.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012