Rashes on inside of wrist, itching. Taking prednizone. Recommendations?

I have a rash on the insides of my wrist and in between my fingers. it itches and seeps clear liquid. It has been there for 3 months. it seems to clear up some then breaks out worse. started on my wrist (inside) then in between my fingers. now its on my fingers. its gets red and itchy then seeps. I have tried everything over the counter. even 2 rounds of prednizone pills. I went to my doctor twice but nothing has helped. I have no health insurance.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013