Rashes on inner thigh, itchy and swollen forming puss. What could this be?

i recently noticed a rash on my inner thigh. at first it was little with little red bumps and it was a little itchy. the next day it got bigger and became more inflamed and started to get swollen and the little red bumps got bigger and started to begin to fill wit puss. i thought it wasjok itch so i got an antifungal jok itch creame and started applying it to the rash in one day its seems to have become more swollen and more puss filled bumps have seem to appeared. the location of the rash is right next to my groin on my inner thigh. please help me to determine what it is.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012