Rashes on hands, red itchy bumps on hands, feet, peels on drying. How to cure?

hi my name is Keira. I would say for the past three months,I ve developed a rash on my hands,red raised itchy bumps under the skin and, then they dry up and my hands begin to peel.I have seen a dermatologist for the past 3 months and they haven t figured it out as well.They seem to believe that it s an allergic reaction ,but here s the thing the same rash on my hands,are on my feet know itching just peeling and it looks to me as if, they are turning darker.Can anyone help?????
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013