Rashes on hand, burning, itching, spreading all over the body. Suggestions?

Praise the Lord Dr. Samuel, I am the secretary of my church. Just wanted U to know a little about my self. I ve been dealing with this irritating rash for the passed 3 yrs. it started on my right hand while on a financial training trip. I don t know how i got it but it really burns itches. And it s spreading, now it s I under my arms and my crothch, forearms and under my breast . Even my eyes itch. Please, please help Sincerely SC
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012