Rashes on forehead, cheek, under eye, silcox base and antiseptic creams, type 2 diabetes, stress

my husband has a constant rash on his forehead , it looks like small clusters of spots and can look dirty and can flare up and will often get a boil type spot on his cheek , under his eye. He has had this with nearly a year and put it down to the fact that he wears a hat at work, which we ve changed. But he has always worn a hat which is for hygiene . We ve also tried creams such as silcoxbase and antiseptic creams. His dad has type 2 diabetes and aunt has type 1, my husband diet is not great, he a very sweet tooth. He has also been under a lot of stress the last year and I wonder would any of the above be related to this rash. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012