Rashes on chin, itchy, dry, peeling. Recurring after medication. Allergy?

Hi Doctor, I am a 20 year old female, rsiding n kuwait. the climate conditions in kuwait is dry, hot and dusty. i started to get rashes on my chin and then treated that with a dermatologist . and then after wards, a dry patch appeared on my eyelids and it is also itchy, then dry patches appeared on both my cheeks on teh sides of my mouth but not joined to the mouth., it is itchy and extremely dry. it also peels off......... i tried medications though it dissapears on use of medicine it recurrs again... please help???? why is this? is it because of food or what allergy is it//??? and how can it be treated???
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012