Rashes on buttocks, thighs, vaginal area, blisters. Tried antifungal creams, no relief. Cure?

I have a a rash (severe at times) on my butt crack, that spreads slightly to my thigh area, (in a more broken pattern) and vaginal area. It is extremely itchey, very red, and at times blisters. I have noticed that it is seasional, ie, worst in the warm months. I have tried Butt paste, anitfungal creams. vaginal yeast medications , anti fungal powder, and you name it. I have even tried changing my diet to a less acidic diet. At times I am just miserable. I am 66 years old. I have had this condition on and off for about 6 years, and nothing seems to give me any relief.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  101 Awaiting Answer