Rashes on buttocks, discomfort while undressing, no itching, using skin-Neal, temporary relief. Suggestions?

i am a 27 yrs old female from Nigeria, i have this rashes on my buttocks , which has been there for over 15years, i have tried all sort of creams and treatments on it, all to no avail, presently am using skin-neal cream, i have also tried funbact-A.. sometimes it goes off at the start of treatment, but surfaces back after some few days.... it does not itch me, but make me uncomfortable while undressing. please i need help from a dermatologist urgently.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012