Rashes on body, sores on buttocks. On steroids, ulcer on anus, draining pus. Treatment?

Doctors, I appreciate your help with this: My 14 yo son (who is the size of a man) had a rash all over his body and sores on his bottom. I took him to our Dr and she Rx ed him a steroid (he and his father wouldn t let me go into the room). After a couple of weeks, the rash is gone but there is redness on his bottom, and next to his anus is a ulcer type place. I guess he is not drying off after his shower properly--which i ahve addressed...But this is the worst part-there are two pinhole pits or small holes above his anus that are draining puss. I took him back to the Dr and she and her partner were completely baffled. She doesn t know what these two holes are. She Rx ed him an antibiotic cream and an oral antibiotic, but in 3 wks if the two holes haven t stopped draining and closed up she has ordered an MRI. Do any of you know what this is?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012