Rashes on body after wearing old sweater. Is it dust allergy?

Two nights ago I wore an old sweater that I got out of storage to bed. It s wool, I think. When I woke up I was fine, but during the day I began to notice a rash around my neck and where the line of the collar of the sweater was. On the back of my neck and collar bone and extending almost up to underneath my chin . It hasn t spread and it hasn t gotten worse but I don t have a wool allergy . Was it just irritation from dust or something?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013