Rashes on body after abortion. Blood work result shows positive for lymes. Possible reason?

I just recently found out that my daughter (24) had an abortion in late August just a few weeks before leaving on a trip to Europe. She returned two weeks ago and has been complaining of rashes on her body. I suggested she see her physician who she saw and had bloodwork done. Physician seems to think she has ringworm or lymes. Bloodwork results came back 1st page positive for lymes, 2nd page negative for lymes. Ofcouse lab made a mistake. I told my daughter I would go to next appt. and physician said a thorough lymes test cost thousands of dollars and is sent to CA. She suggested she be put on antibiotic and apply cream for next two weeks when she returns for next visit. In speaking with my daughter she says rashes are still there and nothing has chanaged. My question is .... could she have gotten a rash from her abortion? My daughter told me she got the first one shortly after her abortion? worried mother.....
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013