Rashes on back, torso, headaches, tiredness. Taking rampiril, medication for high BP. Normal symptoms?

I saw a Locom doctor on Monday who has taken me off Rampiril, because I have had a rash around the back and front of my torso. I am experiencing headaches and tiredness. Is this normal? I have not been prescribed any other medication for my high blood pressure . I have been asked to visit my docotor when he is back from holiday in 2 weeks. From my home kit my blood pressure is 170/ 106 at the moment.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012