Hope you are doing great.
You must consult a dermatologist
who would be in a better position to diagnose and treat you. The history which you have provided is very brief and hence it is very difficult to actually advice you something concrete. But still try to follow the following:
1) Take an antiallergic tablet to control your itching and irritation
2) Apply an antibiotic ointment on the crusted and raw lesions.
3) Keep a diary recordind daily new blisters
4) Maintain good personal hygiene to prevent any secondary infection
5) Use a very mild soap, use lukewarm water for bath, apply a moisturizer after bath
6) Keep your nails cut short
You must visit a dermatologist at the earliest. A biopsy
may be needed to rule out autoimmune vesiculobullous disease
Wish you a happy new year. Get well soon.
Dr. Rahul Nagar