Rashes on back and stomach, itchy, spreading, feels tired, stomach hurting, eyes burn and itch

For the past 2 weeks, I have a rash on my back and stomach that itches and when I itch it, it crusts over and it is spreading down on my back legs now. I don t know what it is and don t know what to do. I have had chicken pox and it doesn t look like the pictures of shingles . I have been under a lot of stress lately, and I am wondering if it could be hives . What can I possibly do? I have a doctor s appt but I can t get in until May 3. I feel tired, and my stomach has been hurting a lot. And now my eyes are starting to burn and itch.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012