Rashes on arms and chest, small dots, no itchiness, burning sensation present. Cure?

I have rashes that come and go on hands arms and chest . Most of them are like scratches and some if them look like small dots. The rash does not itch but burns. At the onset I was feeling sick but that passed after a couple if days. I am now dealing with this rash. I have an appointment with a dermatologist , but I am freaking out with these rashes. I am very stressed out over this any advise will be truly welcomed.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013