Rashes on abdomen, thighs, buttocks, red spots on thighs, itchiness. Tested positive for chlamydia. HIV symptoms?

Hi im worried about a rash that i have mighr be hiv it is on my abdomen,thighs,and buttocks mainly. It is small red dots it there was a large patch of them on the top of my thigh that werent papules as i remember it was like my pores were red but that has went away and i have papules that are red and itch they are for the most part pretty spread out i know i jad chlaymidia from the test bur im afraid um still in the window period for the hiv. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013