Rashes on abdomen and inner arm. Taking Lidene tab half. Cause for rashes?

Hello, I am female, I thought a healthy 62yr old, but recently had a blood test after presenting with a rash on my abdomen and inner arms and on my palms. It does not itch , however a couple of weeks prior to the rash my wrists and palms were itching like mad!!. My cholesteral levels are good but, my Gamma level was 143. I am having it repeated, but it is a worry as I had not been drinking alcohol. The only medication I had been regularly taking was !/2 tablet Lidene for sleeping. I have discontinued those prio to my next text. Worried
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013