Rashes on Forehead, extremely itchy with tingling sensation and swelling. What this could be?

Hi there, Every summer since I was a baby, I ve gotten this sort or rash on the forehead near the hairline. It starts out with a tingling feeling and then gets extremely itchy. Once it gets to the itchy phase, little bumps will start to form and then eventually cause my forehead and sometimes entire face to swell . After the itchy phase, the area will turn to scabs. This only happens once a year (usually after the first major exposure to the sun) and then lasts for about 1 week from start to finish. The doctor doesn t know what it could be either. Do you have any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013