Rashes in the creases of the body, bunches of red bumps, intense between the legs. What treatment should be taken?

i get really bad rashes between my legs, armpits, and any other crease on my body. The rash between my legs hurts more than it itches and is more than heat rash, however, the rash between my armpits and any other crease is a bunch of red bumps that look like heat rashes. The rash between my legs bothers me the most. It becomes swollen and red and sometimes becomes a really dark red. It is not a bunch of little bumps, it becomes one big swollen rash. your help would be greatly appreciated. I need some treatments!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012