Rashes in lower parts, arms, lip, hands with feet swollen. Tried Benadryl, no changes. Help?

I am a forty eight year old male,woke up yesterday with rash on sides,lower parts of my body.on inside of arms.my lip,hands and feet are swollen.feet are sore to walk.no fever.nothing new in diet . Have tried Benadryl but makes me feel nausea.i have no health card or coverage. What will happen if I go to an emergency room with no coverage? And if it is an allergic relation will it just go away or should I be seen?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013