Rashes in inner thigh, spreads on scratching causing extreme discomfort. Medications?

hi doctor i am 26yr old guy. i have been getting rashes in my inner thighs since last 2 yrs. i live in India and had been prescribed by a doctor to apply diprobec and flucos gel... But that doesn t seem to help its really uncomfortable and becomes itchy after i remove my underwear in the night.. it spreads if i scratch it due itchy feeling.. plz prescribe a lotion or ointment which i can apply to get rid of this...Thanks..
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012