Rashes in armpit, raised and fluid filled, irritation, redness. Suggestion?

My daughter has a rash under her arm and arm pit area. It started as raised areas in the arm pit, red and raised some fluid filled (she will get this if she takes in too much dairy) Now it has spread down her torso, several singular areas and then other clustered areas of irritation/redness. SHe does not itch it much, just says it hurts if she rubs it the wrong way. I have tried the typical eczema cream that usually works for her and strict dairy free diet (I think). It has been about a week +
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013