Rashes in anus, spreading, yeast infection or pinworms, bumps in center and back

I have had a bad rash around my anus for about 6 months. I was told it could be a yeast infection or pinworms. I have now been treated for both and its still there and spreading. Some appear to look like welps and get dry when they start to go away. I can always feel the bumps in a ring around the center and up towards the back. I would love to go to a doctor but I dont have insurance, I have already been to the health department and they treated it as I said above. Any ideas on what this might be? I have tried everything!!
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012