Rashes due to poison ivy. Diarrhea and stomach pain. Taking prednisone. Are these related?

I was first diagnosed with poison ivy about 2 weeks ago. The first initial rash from that has started to subside. Yesterday I noticed my stomach region was starting to itch as well but no rash. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and my stomach is covered in a red rash. It almost resembles a heat rash but it isn't going away. I also noticed a few new spots on my knee and arm that are itching and look like the poison ivy. I have not been around any poison ivy and everything in my home has been treated/washed since. I have also had diahrrea and stomach pain the past two days. I wasn't sure if this was all related or totally separate things. I was taking a 5 day dose of prednisone and my last dose was on Saturday.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013