Rashes, blisters, itching, spider bite. Used neosporin. Help?

I have what i think is a rash on my wrist . At first I thought it was just a scratch I had gotten in the middle of the night. It didn t itch or hurt, so I didn t inspect it, but it was taking forever to heal. Upon further inspection,I thought it was a spider bite , as it was just two very tiny pustules together. I popped them and waited for them to heal. The next day, the popped blisters began to heal, but two other similar blisters showed up, this time not near each other. I popped them, scrubbed the area, applied Neosporin , bandaged it and waited for it to heal. That night, my wrist began itching, so I took the bandage off and scratched. The next morning, I noticed there were three new blisters in a triangular shape around the original injury. Again, I popped, scrubbed, applied, bandaged and waited for it to heal. I thought it was working, as the Neosporin improved the look of the injury and for a few days there weren t any new blisters. Then another blister appeared. Instead of popping it, I just put Neosporin on it and bandaged it. The next day, it was gone, but by the end of the day, a new blister had formed in another spot. I tried the same thing again and got the same results. The whole affected area is about the size of a dime and I ve had it for a month. I m getting really frustrated with A: Not knowing what it is and B: Not knowing how to treat it so I can get completely healed. Help!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013