Rashes between thighs near vagina, sexually active, partner uses condoms. Could that be causing it?

hello....i got rushes between my thighs near the vagina ..before i was having like this also but it was easy to loose..coz of my big thighs maybe..now, i was just sexually active..my partner using condoms but is it possible that the condoms he used is one of the cause of having a rushes( allergy )?... and it never loose,,, and i think when i got sex my thighs getting bigger...that s why the tendency of my thighs are to rub each other....can you help me??
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012