Rashes around the mouth area,circular type rash on right hip,small patches of red rash on arm and belly

Hi, I had a rash that started on my face, that I originally thought was acne , around my mouth area. Now, I noticed a circular (almost looks like ring worm ) type of rash on my right hip. I also have begin to notice small patches of red rashes on my arm and belly. Doctor looked at my face and said it was some kind of dermatitis & put me on antibiotics. Just curious if this sounds like anything else? The rash just appeared on my arm today & circular one on hip the other day.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012