Rashes around the eyes, dry skin. Taking allergic pills. Need cure

Im 23 years old Bangladeshi male currently living in london. The skin around my eyes are full of rash for last few months. It s very dry and when it s very dry it causes itchiness. I tried taking allergic pills and I use e4 un perfumed cream to moisture the skin. I also seen few doctors and they were unable to say anything. However the skin is getting worse everyday and it started making me look 10 years older than my age. Please help me
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013