Rashes appeared all over body. What treatment should be done?

My daughter got a rash about 2 years ago, and I believe the same type of rash is coming again. I remember that this was possible, but I can not remember what the name of it was. It started with a oval scaly spot on her back, and then other smaller rash spots appeared on her stomach , chest ,arms, and at the end her face. It went away on its own, and there is no treatment for it, but I would like to know the name of it and read up on it again. Do you have any idea?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012