Rashes and bruises on the legs. Tried decadron shot and trimicolone. Overactive thyroid diagnosed. Biopsy scheduled for abnormal pap smear

I have had an unexplainable rash on my extremities for two weeks now. Multiple bruises are appearing on my legs for an unknown reason. I have had a decadron shot and a Rx for trimicolone with no relief. I have also just received the diagnosis of an over active thyroid but have not seen an endocrinologist yet. Also I am having biopsy next week for an abnormal Pap smear . I am 28 years old and this has all happened in the last 2 weeks. I m scared, with no health insurance.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013