Rashes all over the body, itchy, bump with pus on inner thigh, aches. Suggestions?

Hi Dr. I have a dime sized bump filled with a marbling of clear fluid and pus on my inner thigh, just above my knee . The skin around it is raised and red. It throbs sometimes and aches other times. It started 2 days ago and looked like a small pimple but has grown steadily in size. I also have this itchy rash all over especially on my arms, legs, back of my thighs and ears, neck and face. They also look like little pimples but are extremely itchy. This rash started 5 days ago. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012